Definition of personal information
- "Personal information" means the information stipulated in Article 2.1 of Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
- "Personal data" means the information stipulated in Article 2.4 of Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
- "Personal data" means the information stipulated in Article 2.5 of Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
How Personal Information is Collected
Our office will comply with laws and regulations and acquire personal information legally to the extent necessary for business.
If we ask a customer to provide personal information, it is not compulsory. It is always the customer's decision whether or not to provide the personal information to our office.
However, please be aware that the failure to provide personal information may interfere with the provision of our services.
The website operated by our office (https://oggo.jp) (hereinafter referred to as "this website") uses "Google Form" of Google as an inquiry form tool.
This website may collect and use your cookie information, etc. in order to provide better service to you.
You can disable cookies by changing your web browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of the service.
Access analysis tool
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by the following methods.
- Disable cookies
- Reject collection by the analytics opt-out add-on tool provided by Google.
For details, please check the following information provided by Google.
How Personal Information is Used
Our office will use the personal information collected from customers for the following purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose except with the consent of the customer or when permitted by law.
- For the completion of the contracted service and the accompanying investigation, preparation, various applications, procedures, etc.
- Customer management
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Request for cooperation in questionnaires or surveys, and information on events
- Send e-mail newsletter
- Information on services provided by our office, advertisements and promotions for services (including those by e-mail)
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws
- Other purposes for which individual consent has been obtained
How personal information is managed
Our office will implement the following security management measures to prevent leakage, loss and damage of personal information and to manage the security of other personal information.
- We will implement measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access from the outside (use of SSL security, etc.).
- We regularly provide training to employees regarding the management of personal information.
- After stipulating confidentiality matters in the work rules, we will inform the employees of the work rules.
In the unlikely event of an accident such as leakage of personal information, we will strive to minimize the loss by taking prompt action.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Our office will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer. However, this does not apply when providing to a third party for the following needs.
- When providing personal information to a third party based on laws and regulations other than the Personal Information Protection Law
- When it is necessary to provide personal information to a third party in order to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting.
Procedure for disclosure of personal data
When a request is made by the person himself / herself regarding the disclosure of personal information, our office will confirm that he / she is the person himself / herself and, in accordance with the provisions of Japan's Personal Information Protection Law, etc., in writing or electromagnetically recording. We will respond in good faith by providing it. However, if any of the following items apply, we may not disclose all or part of it. In addition, if it is difficult to disclose by the disclosure method specified by the person, such as when a large amount of cost is required for disclosure, the disclosure method may not be able to meet the person's designation.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our office's business
- When it violates the law
- When disclosure obligation is excluded by law
In addition, please note that you will be charged a fee for the actual expenses incurred due to the request.
Procedures for correction of personal data, etc.
When a request is made by the person himself / herself regarding correction / addition / deletion of personal information, our office will investigate without delay in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, etc., after confirming that the person is the person himself / herself. If it is found that the handling is not appropriate, such as when the content of the personal information is contrary to the facts, we will correct, add or delete it without delay and notify the person to that effect.
In addition, regarding the suspension / deletion of personal information and the suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), our office is the person who falls under any of the following items. If you make a request from us, we will confirm your identity, conduct an investigation without delay in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, etc., and suspend the use of personal information without delay to the extent necessary based on the results. Etc., and notify the person to that effect.
- When it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use
- When acquired by fraudulent means
- When illegally provided to a third party
- When improper use is made
- When our office no longer needs to use personal information
- When the law requires our office to report to the Personal Information Protection Commission due to leakage of personal information, etc.
- When there is a risk that the rights or legitimate interests of the person may be harmed.
Compliance and review of laws and norms
Our website uses encrypted communication using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your personal information securely. By using a browser that supports SSL, your personal information is automatically encrypted and sent and received.
However, please note that if you are using a browser that does not support SSL, you may not be able to access the relevant page or enter information.
Our office does not take any responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided on the site moved by the link or banner from this website.
In addition, we strive to provide as accurate information as possible regarding the contents and information of this website, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or safety. The information may be out of date. Please note that we are not responsible for any damages caused by the contents posted on this website.
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, etc. of our office, please use the form below or email (email@example.com).
OGUSHI Gyoseishoshi Office
CEO: Ogushi Megumi
Address: 1-28-2, Asahi-cho, Nerima-ku, Tokyo, 179-0071, Japan